The Short Version: What You Can and Should Do
Follow these guidelines to help ensure DelphiCraft remains a fun and safe environment for everyone.
The Long Version
- Be polite and treat others with respect. Just because you’re online does not mean you should be a jerk.
- If you like a particular player, start a Faction together or create projects to work on.
- Be good at the game. You will NEVER be suspended because you are too good.
- And most importantly have fun!
Complaint System & Player Feedback
If you find yourself dealing with a problem:
- Take screenshots and note the time and date of the incident.
- Do /helpop to file a complaint.
- Use /ignore to mute incoming chats
- Do not retaliate. If you act out, you could be punished as well.
Communications & User-Created Content
- Do not harass, abuse, bully, spam, threaten, or stalk other users or encourage other players to do so.
- Do not encourage harm or violence against people or animals, or promote self-harm in any manner.
- Do not give out personal information of other users (such as real name, physical address, IP address, email address, phone number, credit card number, etc.) in any way. This information could be used by others for illegal or harmful purposes.
Do not create a nickname, faction name, profile content, avatar content, in-game content, videos, or any other content that other users may be offended by. This includes, without limitation, anything related to or suggestive of:
- Profane words or phrases
- Topics or content of an explicit sexual nature
- Hate speech
- Illegal drugs or controlled substances
- Illegal activities
- Any "sound-alike” or "look-alike” words, phrases, or puns that reference these topics
Do not create or share any content that is offensive or discriminatory; that advocates discrimination, hatred, or violence; or that promotes organizations devoted to those purposes based on considerations of:
- National Origin
- Sexual Orientation or Expression
- Do not create or share content that requests or includes instructions to injure or otherwise harm a person, group of people, or animals.
- Do not create or share content that glorifies crimes against humanity such as genocide, rape, or torture.
- Do not create or share content that depicts violence or gore of an illegal or excessive nature.
- Do not create or share any content that is illegal under applicable local law, obscene, or indecent.
- Do not distribute, post, publish, disseminate or discuss defamatory, infringing, obscene, sexual, or unlawful materials in any format (images, audio, video, text, etc.). Prohibited materials include, without limitation, child pornography or illegal drugs.
Do not exploit game vulnerabilities or glitches. If you experience a bug, message Delphicraft Staff immediately.Griefing/Raiding
Griefing and raiding are only allowed on FACTIONS worlds and servers. Unauthorized griefing and raiding will result in actions being taken against your account, including:
- A first grief/raid will result in a 2 week temporary ban.
- For griefs, the ban sentence will be lowered to 1 week if less than 10 blocks were destroyed.
- For raids, the ban sentence will be lowered to 1 week if less than 20 items were stolen.
Following the first offense:
- A player returning and griefing/raiding within the following week will result in a permanent ban.
- A player returning and griefing/raiding within the following month will result in a month temporary ban.
- Subsequent grief/raids will result in a permanent ban.
You may advertise other Minecraft servers in private messages, provided that you:
Protecting your Account & Personal Information
- Do not message players who do not want to see advertising.
- Do not advertise in global chat.
- Do not spam advertisements.
Protecting your account information is extremely important; do not give out your own personal information, including but not limited to:
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Physical addresses, etc.
Use discretion when deciding to share your name, photo, or location in your profile and when recording or sharing content you create. If you wish to share any other personal information with another player, please do so by a non-public method.Fraud
Do not access or attempt to access accounts that you do not own.Consequences of Violations
- Severe Racial or Sexual Remarks
- Unauthorized Griefing/Raiding
By registering on our website, you agree to the following:
This website uses "Nameless" website software. The "Nameless" software creators will not be held responsible for any content that may be experienced whilst browsing this site, nor are they responsible for any loss of data which may come about, for example a hacking attempt. The website is run independently from the software creators, and any content is the responsibility of the website administration.